Group Finder SWTOR
Below are the things you need to know about Group Finder of SWTOR. How this thing work, features and how it greatly help players finding groups?
UPDATE [2012-06-09] : Detailed guide on how to use GROUP FINDER SWTOR added.
Group Finder SWTOR is included in SWTOR Game Update 1.3: Allies, which brings numerous exciting new features to Star Wars: The Old Republic along with Legacy Perks, Adaptive Gear and Alderaan Warzone Update.
In many Flashpoints and Operations in The Old Republic it’s really hard to find SWTOR Credits that’s why most of players just look for best place to buy swtor credits and buy swtor leveling guides just to reach level cap by not entering any Flashpoints or Operations. Aside from that it’s really difficult to find groups now a day but with Group Finder SWTOR is tools that will help you quickly form a group enter numerous Operations and Flashpoints.
Group Finder SWTOR Features:
- Easier to Form Groups
- Can pick which Operations or Flashpoints to enter
- Party Name Member, Class, Race and Level listed.
- Estimate time remaining before group matched begins.
- Can assign or pass group leadership
- It’s easy to identify when a Lockouts are still available or not.
How To Use SWTOR Group Finder
GROUP FINDER SWTOR is the most requested features by the SWTOR Community. Here’s a more detailed guide on how to use Group Finder SWTOR:
1. To open your SWTOR Group Finder hit the function’s button of your minimap, as shown in image below. With these you can easy find access to panels such as the Warzone queue and World Map panel.
2. The Role Selection Area is where you can choose what role(s) you want when joining in the group and this is located at the upper-left side. Whilst on the right side, you can choose which Flashpoints/Operation/Daily Areas to go to.
3. You may also use filter if you targeting specific location you want to get to by hitting the right above the ‘Daily Reward Info’. There are several options to choose from like the “Match With In-progress Groups” where you able to find groups that have already started the flashpoint and lost a player on the way.
4. Here’s the exciting part of this SWTOR Group Finder you can now able to check Group Finder daily reward for all Flashpoints/Operation from their respective category.
5. While on queue you can still switch your Character’s roles after you just need to hit the “update roles” button. Also when in queue the SWTOR Group Finder system will finds you a group that fits your character’s role and if the system find one a pop-up window will appear and ask you if ready to take the Operation or not. In the pop-up window the instance (FP/Ops/Daily) names will appear as well as classes & levels of group players you will be joining.
6. After accepting that your Ready, another pop-up box will prompted and ask you if you want to travel now or later. With this feature you can easily be teleport to the specified location.
7. ‘Vote to kick player’ is also available in SWTOR Group Finder if you find a players not properly suited for the Operation but it needs 3 players to vote before it finally kicked out the party.
8. If someone left the party and, group leader can requeue your group finder to fill the open spot.
9. Lastly upon finishing the flashpoint or operation, the daily reward window will pop and grant your prizes.
I would love it as a feature. I have been leveling many characters and when I’ll hit the level cap I would not have the time or the patience to find a group myself. I love to see in the future updates of this Group Finder SWTOR to also have a cross-server group finder especially for low population servers. Finally, I believe that a Group Finder STOR for operations could be a success if they would only allow Story Mode Operations to use the feature.
I really love to read your thoughts guys as James Ohlen – SWTOR Game Director requested some feedback about this upcoming feature. Leave your thoughts below..